The perfect digital gift for birthdays, Christmas and any special occasion!
Take a look at the different Gift Card packages below ! Please contact me to purchase a digital Gift Card and please read the T&C’s below:)
Gift Card 1
Gift Card 2
GIFT CARD 3
GIFT CARD 4
For the Gift Card purchaser:
You are agreeing to these T&C’s when you purchase a gift card.
Gift cards are valid for a year from the purchase date.
Gift cards are sent to you digitally via email.
Digital Gift Cards will not be sent until the full price has been paid.
For the Gift Card recipient:
By booking a photoshoot date with ap photography you are agreeing to the T&C’s below.
The supplier has the right to ask for an additional payment for a travel charge if the shoot is 10+ miles from Watton, Norfolk.
If you wish to upgrade your shoot time you can for an extra charge.
Gift cards are valid for a year from purchase. It is your responsibility to organises a photoshoot date with ap photography.
You can use your gift card to pay for or towards a photoshoot type (e.g pets, child photos, weddings) as seen in my portfolio. ap photography has the right to refuse to do a type of photoshoot which they do not normally do.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
For all T&C’s:
Customer: the person/persons/business who buys or uses the services of Aiesha Pitcher/ap photography or takes part in the photoshoot (eg. family and friends of the person who paid for the service)
Supplier: Aiesha Pitcher/ ap photography.
Service: The work to be done by the supplier which has been agreed with the customer.
2. Terms And Conditions agreement
By purchasing or using an ap photography Gift Card you are agreeing to these T&C’s. The start date of these T&C’s is as soon as the full payment has been paid by the customer.
3. Summary Of What Each Side Will Deliver
1. Supplier will deliver:
A certain number of hours of total work which will have been stated in writing and agreed by the customer and supplier prior to the agreement of these terms and conditions.
2. Customer will deliver:
The total cost of service (which will be confirmed by the supplier in writing)
Any products/people which are being photographed
Any props which are wished to be in the photographs (if the client is unable to obtain said props for the shoot see ’12.1 Extra Fees’)
For photographs including people the customer must arrange themselves clothing/ makeup/overall look of the person/persons themselves.
4. Cancellation Policy
The Gift card recipient has the right to ask to reschedule a shoot up to two times. After the 2nd reschedule photoshoot date if the Gift Card recipient asks to reschedule a third time the supplier has the right to void the Gift Card and end services with the Gift Card recipient and buyer.
5. Payment Schedule
The Gift Card buyer is to pay the full cost before the digital gift card is sent over to them.
The supplier retains the rights to increase the total cost even after the terms and conditions are accepted by the customer. The supplier will try and give the customer as much notice as possible of any change in the total cost. See ’12. Extra Fees’ section to see details on why the total cost of service could on scarce occasions be increased after these terms and conditions have been accepted.
6. Copyright Ownership and Rights of Use
1. The supplier retains copyright on all images produced and has the right to post the images on ap photography’s social media and website . Aiesha Pitcher grants the customer rights to use said images for their business/personal use.
2. Limits as to what the customer can do with the images can be seen in ’9. Post- Production and Editing’.
7. Property or Model Releases
If either a property or model release form are needed these are to be signed by the customer before the end of the service.
8. Liability Limitations
1. If for any reason the supplier or customer are unable to do the shoot on the date arrange due to certain circumstances for example and not limited to: illness or weather disruptions they are to try and give as much notice as possible and the service will start/ resume at a later date suitable for and agreed by both the supplier and customer.
2. If for any reason the service can no longer be done by the supplier the supplier will try to give as much notice to the customer as possible and all deposit paid will be refunded.
9. Post-Production and Editing
1. All images produced and edited by the supplier are not to be edited by the customer if possible. Minor editing e.g adding borders, cropping, lighting adjusted slightly to help fit the clients social media/website is permitted.
2. Any editing which negatively effects any of Aiesha Pitcher’s photographs or reputation is NOT permitted.
3. All images with watermarks on which are sent to the customer are to be used by the customer for nothing else other than choosing the images they want edited.
4. The supplier does not give raw images to customers.
If the customer or anyone they bring to a shoot breaks anything at the venue where the shoot is taking place which doesn’t belong to them or the supplier then the supplier will tell the venue to contact the customer to take any action they want and the supplier will have no other involvement in the situation.
11. Request to redo work
If for any reason the customer asks the supplier to redo the photoshoot or editing then the supplier is not obliged to redo any work which has already been done. If the supplier does choose to redo any of the work then the supplier is also, not obliged to redo the work for free and can charge the customer for this extra work if the supplier wishes to.
12. Extra Fees
Props: any props wanted to be used by customer or what are needed for the photographs to come out at the highest possible standard which the client is unable to provide and is then provided by supplier by buying/renting will be added on to the total cost of the service to cover the costs caused to the supplier.
The suppliers equipment is not to be touched without permission, any damage to the suppliers property caused by the customer or anyone they bring on set for the photoshoot will be added to the total costs.
The supplier delivering more (see ‘3. Summary of What Each Side Will Deliver’) than agreed by requests made by the client will be added on to the total cost of service.
Any travel, accommodation, food ect costs caused to the supplier for the service will be added on to the total cost. The supplier will try to give as much notice as possible of the total added cost for this but there are chances this may not be possible until the service is finished and the final total cost is given.
The supplier has the right to take a short break if needed to have some food, drink etc. on any photoshoot which is over 4 hours long. Food and drink does not need to be provided by the customer.